A new capsule collection consisting of 6 products, the new Atlantic Kelp & Magnesium collection from REN gives the body an excellent source of magnesium and anti-oxidants – helping to revitalise and re-energise the skin aswell as detoxing the skin cells.
“By restoring the body’s balance of magnesium and other trace elements, as well as supporting cell energy levels. We can ensure the cells release toxins, waste and heavy metals, consequently regaining the energy required for healthy functioning of the body. The ability of these trace elements to flood the cells with oxygen and nutrients has a positive effect on our daily energy”.
The collection consists of the following:
– Anti-Fatigue Body Wash. A reviving body wash with toning seaweed extracts and cell-energising magnesium. £20.00 for 300ml.
– Anti-Fatigue Body Cream. Enriched with powerful microalgae, this cream tones and firms fatigued skin, increasing the skin’s energy levels. £22.00 for 200ml.
– Energising Hand Wash. Gentle, derma-protecting hand cleanser that takes care of the delicate skin on our hands with mind-invigorating essential oils. £16.00 for 300ml.
– Energising Hand Lotion. A light, fresh and easily absolved hand and body lotion to keep skin hydrated, nourished and protected. £18.00 for 300ml.
– Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Salt Scrub. Gentle exfoliator that will renew and moisturise your skin. Rinse in the shower or use in the bath as a soak to melt tension away. £18.00 for 150ml or £26.00 for 330ml.
– Anti-Fatigue Bath Oil. Formulated with seaweed oil extract to moisturise and tone the skin, this oil will combat fatigue by detoxifying and relaxing both your body and mind. £26.00 for 110ml.
So I don’t need to tell you how amazing magnesium is for the body and soul for that matter. It’s a wonderful relaxing agent and works just splendid on achy, stiff joints and tired muscles. I have been trying out the Anti-Fatigue Bath Oil* and I have to say I think I’m in love. I have always been a fan of bath oils, they leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised meaning you can also skip the moisturising step after your bath. And as your skin absorbs magnesium it’s perfect when used in a warm hot bath for any aching bodies.
The scent of this oil is so relaxing and calming, perfect a relaxing pamper night in. Priced at £26.00 it is within the more premium price range and as I don’t expect everyone to have the budget for this luxury item it would make a perfect gift for someone special. Or if you like to spend a little more money on your body products to give yourself a real luxurious pamper then this should definitely be something for you to consider. If you’ve ever tried the Morrocan Rose Bath Oil then you will love this.
It’s also just worth mentioning that REN don’t test any of their products on animals nor do they contain any nasties such as parabens, sulphates or mineral oil.
Have you tried any products from the REN bodycare range?
*Products mentioned have been sent to me for consideration purposes, all opinions and results are truthfully my own. Please see my disclaimer for more information.